Friday, September 11, 2015

Students International chapel and banquet

Students International chapel and banquet

Randy Braun, missionary for 3 years was at the banquet!

Two of the best co-leaders I have ever had! JR and Dennis, your guidance and support for the team was such a help to me! Next year?


September 10 is always a great day to remember the trip, but also a sad day as it is saying goodbye to an awesome team yet again! However, this year, I really missed my graduated seniors especially during the chapel time.One former trip member was there for not only the chapel, but the banquet as well! Thank you Lacy Graff!
Messages at the banquet really stuck with me as I listened to leaders and missionaries share their stories of former trips, and God's calling on their lives. Dave Hansen, President Of Students International,  does an awesome job on not only recruiting new people, buet thanking those that are serving either on the field or where they are. He shares their stories, their hearts, and their passion. I love partnering with them and their mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment